We are always looking for driven, out-of-the-box thinkers with superior customer service skills!
If you are interested in an employment opportunity, please email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Our Team
We are seeking an Import/Export Operations Specialist to coordinate cargo, interface directly with clients, and provide superior customer service. This position is based in our headquarters in Round Lake, NY.
- Coordinate cargo movement based on client requirements in the most professional, cost effective, efficient, profitable, and timely manner
- Work directly with clients aiming to provide effective transportation solutions, coupled with the highest level of customer service in the industry
- Communicate with transportation vendors – from initial bookings to contract rate negotiations – to maximize department profitability
- Review customer documentation to ensure efficient and hassle-free transportation of goods
- Prepare shipping documents
- Continuously educate clients about export regulations, country specific requirements, and industry updates
- Must be very detail oriented, organized, and able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment, and calmly handle high-pressure situations
- Proficient in MS Office programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Competitive salary
- Health and Dental
- 401k Matching Program
- Flextime and PTO
- Positive and collaborative work environment
- Growth and learning opportunities
Independent Sales Agent
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with strong entrepreneurial spirit to become an Independent Sales Agent. In this role, you will have the opportunity to sell a full range of domestic and international transportations services to prospective and existing customers. All the administration will be handled by Trans-Border’s corporate office which will allow you to concentrate your efforts on generating new business opportunities and income! You will be responsible for cultivating new business opportunities and closing sales with customers.
You will have access to our expanding network of over 195 international agents in over 187 countries to provide complete global coverage, and over 275 domestic agents to provide local pick-up and delivery, dedicated truckload service and nationwide LTL coverage. Plus, Trans-Border will provide you with all the tools you will need to help guarantee success including:
- Operational, technical and administrative support
- Comprehensive training
- Customs service support
- Progressive marketing materials