Automated Commercial Environment (ACE)
The Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) system designed to facilitate legitimate trade while enhancing border security. ACE will improve collection, sharing, and processing of information submitted to CBP and government agencies.
ACE provides a single, centralized access window for the trade community to connect with CBP and its Partner Government Agencies (PGA) called the ACE Secure Data Portal. This “single window” concept will eliminate redundancy, dramatically reduce paper usage and operational costs, and facilitate faster, more efficient processing of imports and exports.
Some of the benefits of a ACE Portal Accounts are as follows:
- Receive, respond, and monitor Request for Information and Notice of Action
- Enroll in Monthly Statements and payment schedules
- Create blanket declarations
- Access AD/CVD case management and message information
- Access Importer Security Filing (ISF) and reports
- Different reporting tools that can help with compliance
For those who are unsure where to find the latest Section 201, 232 and 301 reports in ACE, they are currently located in the Trade Remedy Tab of the Entry Summary Section.
Below are a few couple links that will provide more information:
ACE Info – click here
ACE Portal Account Setup – click here
Please contact Bill Carey, our Import Compliance & Systems Manager with any questions. He can be reach via email by clicking here.